Washington, D.C.— On Friday, September 24 at 11:00 am ET, U.S. Conference of Mayors (USCM) and the National Urban League (NUL) will host a virtual press conference calling on Congress to pass the bipartisan infrastructure bill. USCM President Dayton (OH) Mayor Nan Whaley will be joined on the call by National Urban League President Marc Morial, members of the African American Mayors Association (AAMA) and National League of Cities (NLC), as well as the Black Chamber of Commerce. Earlier this year, a bipartisan group of 369 mayors sent a letter in support of the infrastructure package, which contains many critical priorities for American cities.
To RSVP and receive a link to the virtual press conference, please email Sara Durr at email@example.com.
Virtual Press Conference with the U.S. Conference of Mayors, National Urban League, AAMA, NLC, and Black Chamber of Commerce calling on Congress to pass the bipartisan infrastructure bill
- Dayton (OH) Mayor Nan Whaley, USCM President
- Marc Morial, National Urban League President and CEO
- Oklahoma City (OK) Mayor David Holt, USCM Trustee
- Houston (TX) Mayor Sylvester Turner, AAMA President
- Lexington (SC) Councilmember Kathy Maness, NLC President
- Ron Busby, Black Chamber of Commerce President and CEO
Friday, September 23, 2021, 11:00 AM ET
Interested media should RSVP to Sara Durr at firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information.