Mayors from New Mexico, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina and Texas will discuss the importance of federal support for cities
Washington, DC – Tomorrow, April 29, at 11:30 a.m. EDT, the United States Conference of Mayors (USCM) will participate in a video discussion with House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Richard E. Neal (D-MA) about the fiscal impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on cities and the challenges local leaders now face. A bipartisan delegation of five mayors representing cities from across the country will participate in the conversation with Chairman Neal to share their insights and highlight ways Congress can support their recovery efforts.
United States Conference of Mayors video discussion with Ways and Means Committee Chairman Richard E. Neal
Wednesday, April 29, 2020
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. EDT
- Ways and Means Committee Chairman Richard E. Neal (D-MA)
- Dayton, OH Mayor Nan Whaley, USCM Second Vice President
- Columbia, SC Mayor Steve Benjamin, USCM Immediate Past President
- Arlington, TX Mayor Jeff Williams
- Pittsburgh, PA Mayor Bill Peduto
- Santa Fe, NM Mayor Alan Webber
The United States Conference of Mayors will stream the discussion live on its Facebook page HERE.