Richmond Mayor Levar Stoney, Reno Mayor Hillary Schieve and DC Mayor Muriel Bowser to lead consideration of resolutions
Washington, D.C. – On Friday, August 27th at 12:00PM ET, the U.S. Conference of Mayors (USCM) will gather virtually for the fourth and final day of its 89th Annual Meeting. Three standing committees will meet: the Children, Health, and Human Services Committee chaired by Richmond Mayor Levar Stoney; the Tourism, Arts, Parks, Entertainment and Sports Committee chaired by Reno Mayor Hillary Schieve; and the International Affairs Committee chaired by Washington, DC Mayor Muriel Bowser. Member mayors of each standing committee will consider proposed resolutions before moving to matters decided by the Chair.
Media is invited to observe. For more information, including proposed resolutions, please visit this link. To RSVP, please email Sara Durr at email@example.com.
Nation’s mayors to consider resolutions on the children, health, and human services, as well as on tourism, arts, parks, entertainment, and sports
- Richmond (VA) Mayor Levar Stoney
- Reno (NV) Mayor Hillary Schieve
- Washington, DC Mayor Muriel Bowser
- Additional Mayors
- Children, Health, and Human Services Committee Meeting: Friday, August 27th at 12:00 PM ET
- Tourism, Arts, Parks, Entertainment, and Sports Committee Meeting: Friday, August 27th at 2:00 PM ET
- International Affairs Committee Meeting: Friday, August 27th at 3:30 PM ET
To register, please email Sara Durr at firstname.lastname@example.org.