About the Program
Wells Fargo Bank and the Wells Fargo Foundation are teaming up with the U.S. Conference of Mayors (USCM) to offer the CommunityWINSSM (Working/Investing in Neighborhood Stabilization) Grant Program.
CommunityWINSSM will be administered by USCM with the goal of awarding $3 million over three years, to support local nonprofits in promoting long-term economic prosperity and quality of life for their community.
Your community is eligible! As a member of USCM, you’re qualified to nominate up to three initiatives or programs through an eligible nonprofit of your choice that addresses one of the following categories:
- Neighborhood stabilization – projects designed to stimulate growth and stability while assisting in the removal of blight and the rebuilding of neighborhoods
- Economic development – projects designed to promote business development
- Job creation – projects designed to aid in local job creation or assist in job training
How many awards will be granted?
Eight awards are available in 2019 — two awards per population category. Awards are based on population size:
- Metropolitan: Population greater than 500,000
- Large: Population of 275,000 to 500,000
- Medium: Population of 50,000 to 275,000
- Small: Population less than 50,000
2019 CommunityWINS Grant recipients have been notified. Please check back
Wells Fargo Bank and the Wells Fargo Foundation, along with the U.S. Conference of Mayors, aim to award $1 million this year to support local nonprofits with the CommunityWINS (Working/Investing in Neighborhood Stabilization) grant program.For questions, please email: CommunityWINS@wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage is a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
© 2017 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. NMLSR ID 399801.