About the Program
Wells Fargo Bank and the Wells Fargo Foundation are teaming up with the U.S. Conference of Mayors (USCM) to offer the CommunityWINSSM (Working/Investing in Neighborhood Stabilization) Grant Program.
CommunityWINSSM will be administered by USCM with the goal of awarding $3 million over three years, to support local nonprofits in promoting long-term economic prosperity and quality of life for their community.
Your community is eligible! As a member of USCM, you’re qualified to nominate up to three initiatives or programs through an eligible nonprofit of your choice that addresses one of the following categories:
- Neighborhood stabilization – projects designed to stimulate growth and stability while assisting in the removal of blight and the rebuilding of neighborhoods
- Economic development – projects designed to promote business development
- Job creation – projects designed to aid in local job creation or assist in job training
How many awards will be granted?
- Large: Population greater than 250,000
- Medium: Population of 75,000 to 250,000
- Small: Population less than 75,000
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage is a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
© 2017 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. NMLSR ID 399801.