Center for Labor Market Studies
· Dire Straits in the Nation’s Teen Labor Market: The Outlook for the Summer 2010 Teen Job Market and the Case for A Comprehensive Youth Jobs Creation Strategy
· The Fiscal Consequences of Dropping Out of High School in the Los Angeles Metro Area
· Work, School, and Idleness: Labor Market Activities and School Enrollment Trends of Young Adults in Los Angeles and Long Beach Cities and California
· The Lifetime Employment, Earnings and Poverty Consequences of Dropping Out of High School in the Los Angeles Metro Area
· The Depression in the Nation’s Teen Job Market: Who Worked and Who Didn’t Work in the Summer of 2009?
· The Collapse of the National Teen Job Market and the Case for An Immediate Youth Jobs Creation Program
Los Angeles Unified School District
· Guide to In School Independent Study Program For Elementary and Secondary Schools
· Guide to In School Independent Study Program For Elementary Schools
· Guide to In School Independent Study Program Presentation
Alternative Education and Work Center (AEWC)
· AEWC Brochure
· Is AEWC Right for __?
· Is AEWC Right for You?