Get the Meeting App#uscm2015 Tweets
About the 83rd Annual Meeting
The United States Conference of Mayors' 83rd Annual Meeting took place June 19-22, 2015 in San Francisco, California. It was presided over by Conference President Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson and hosted by San Francisco Mayor Edwin M. Lee.
- 6/24: The U.S. Conference of Mayors Applauds Senate Vote on Trade Promotion Authority Legislation, Call on Congress to Pass Trade Adjustment Assistance
- 6/22: The U.S. Conference of Mayors Letter to Senate in Support of Trade Promotion Authority Legislation
- 6/22: Baltimore Stephanie Rawlings-Blake Sworn in as 73rd President of the U.S. Conference of Mayors; Rawlings-Blake Makes History as the First African-American Female President of the Organization | Inaugural Address
- 6/21: USCM and Wells Fargo Announce Winners of 2015 CommunityWINSSM Monetary Grants: Baltimore, Little Rock (AR), West Sacramento (CA) Receive Top Honors
- 6/21: Denver, Long Beach and Grand Rapids Win Inaugural USCM/USA Funds National Education Pathways with a Purpose Awards
- 6/21: Mayors and Business Leaders: National Report on Best Practices
- 6/20: USCM Announces 2015 City Livability Award Winners: Boston & Hattiesburg (MS) Named "Most Livable" Cities in America
- 6/20: USCM Announces Support of Major
League Baseball's "Play Ball" Initiative
- 6/19: USCM Report: Impacts of Local Economic Trends on Public Water Investment: Press Release | Report
- 6/19: USCM Report: U.S. Metro Areas Continue to Drive Nation's Economic Gains But Many Still Lag Behind: Press Release | Report | Key Findings
- 6/19: Mayors of Phoenix and Blacksburg (VA) Win 1st Place for Local Climate Protection Efforts: Press Release | Report
Our Annual Meeting is considered the business meeting for the Conference of Mayors. Since the Winter Meeting, Mayors have been submitting proposed resolutions, which, upon adoption, become the organization's official policy.
The resolutions submission deadline for our Annual Meeting in San Francisco was Tuesday, May 19 at 5:00pm Eastern Time. This was the same deadline for standing committee membership changes.
Message to Meeting Attendees
Unless otherwise noted, all plenary sessions, committee meetings, task force meetings, workshops and social events are open to all mayors and other officially-registered attendees. However, only member mayors of a standing committee are eligible to vote on resolutions before that standing committee.